Description of Blue Ridge Sunrise
Former free spirit Zoe Collins swore she’d never again set foot in Copper Creek or speak to the man who broke her heart. But return she must when her beloved Granny dies, leaving the family legacy to Zoe—a peach orchard nestled at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
When Zoe returns home with her daughter and boyfriend Kyle, she finds that she’s the only person in town who doesn’t expect her to give up the life she’s established far away from Copper Creek. Everyone believes she was born to run the orchard, but how can she make it her home after so many years?
Cruz Huntley never quite got over his first love, Zoe Collins, the little sister of his best friend Brady. Not when she cheated on him during their “break,” not when she took off to parts unknown with good-for-nothing Kyle Jenkins, and not even now—five years later.
As life-changing decisions and a history with Cruz hang over Zoe’s head, tensions rise between her and Kyle. Even as she comes to terms with the shifting relationships in her life, Zoe still isn’t sure if she can remain in Copper Creek with her new responsibilities . . . and her first love.
My review of Blue Ridge Sunrise
Another great romance by Denise Hunter!
Zoe and Cruz’s story isn’t a smooth path to their happily ever after. Zoe is her own worst enemy. She is full of doubts and fears. Cruz is the perfect hero for her. Someone to help her believe in herself again.
The story is fantastic, but the characters are even better.
Looking for a good clean romance? Give this one a try, you won’t be sorry.
About the author
- The Ladies of Ivy Cottage - February 21, 2018
- Honeysuckle Dreams (A Blue Ridge Romance) - February 12, 2018
- Honor-Bound Lawman (Love Inspired Historical) - February 5, 2018
- Troubled Waters (Montana Rescue- Book #4) - January 29, 2018
- 10 Minute Novelists Conference - January 26, 2018
- You’re Gonna Love Me - January 22, 2018
- The Sound Of Rain - January 16, 2018
- Tate - January 8, 2018
- Treasure Me Cowboy - January 1, 2018
- Blind Spot - December 18, 2017