I don’t know about your family, but my family loves alfredo sauce. I add chicken to it most of the time, just because that is what I usually have on hand. It is delicious with shrimp or even shrimp, scallops and a little crab meat, if I want something fancy. This recipe is so easy it will become a welcome addition to your regular rotation of recipes. The only thing is, I don’t usually keep cream on hand so I had to start adding it to my grocery list. I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as my family does.
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon minced garlic
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
salt and pepper to taste
Melt butter in a large skillet
add minced garlic stir and do not let it get brown
add the cream and stir until it has warmed up
slowly add parmesan stirring until all is incorporated with the cream
continue stirring so it doesn’t clump up
salt and pepper to taste (I usually only add pepper)
The sauce is done. At this point you could add already cooked chicken or shrimp.
I serve over cooked linguine or penne pasta, sprinkled with a little grated parmesan cheese.
- Jack Be Quick (Strike Force: An Iniquus Romantic Suspense) - August 21, 2017
- To Wager Her Heart - July 31, 2017
- Any Dream Will Do - July 24, 2017
- The Writing Desk - July 11, 2017
- Beloved Hope - July 10, 2017
- All There Is - June 26, 2017
- I’ll Be There - June 19, 2017
- Sweetbriar Cottage - June 12, 2017
- Chapel Car Bride - June 8, 2017
- The Perfect Stranger - May 8, 2017