1 lb ground beef
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand.
Use your bare hands for best results.
Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball.
Place a two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet. Cook meatballs until they are cooked all the way through.
I then drop them into my marinera sauce and serve over the top of cooked spaghetti.
These are fast and easy to make. Enjoy.
- Honeysuckle Dreams (A Blue Ridge Romance) - February 12, 2018
- Honor-Bound Lawman (Love Inspired Historical) - February 5, 2018
- Troubled Waters (Montana Rescue- Book #4) - January 29, 2018
- 10 Minute Novelists Conference - January 26, 2018
- You’re Gonna Love Me - January 22, 2018
- The Sound Of Rain - January 16, 2018
- Tate - January 8, 2018
- Treasure Me Cowboy - January 1, 2018
- Blind Spot - December 18, 2017
- If I Didn’t Know Better (Callaway Cousins #1) Callaways Book #9 - December 11, 2017