1 lb ground beef
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand.
Use your bare hands for best results.
Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball.
Place a two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet. Cook meatballs until they are cooked all the way through.
I then drop them into my marinera sauce and serve over the top of cooked spaghetti.
These are fast and easy to make. Enjoy.
- Blue Ridge Sunrise - October 16, 2017
- Christmas At Carnton - October 9, 2017
- Christmas With My Cowboy - October 2, 2017
- Convenient Lies - September 25, 2017
- Merry and Bright - September 18, 2017
- The Promise Of Dawn - September 11, 2017
- The Witness - August 28, 2017
- Jack Be Quick (Strike Force: An Iniquus Romantic Suspense) - August 21, 2017
- To Wager Her Heart - July 31, 2017
- Any Dream Will Do - July 24, 2017