1 lb ground beef
1⁄4 cup milk
1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl by hand.
Use your bare hands for best results.
Roll meatballs to about the size of a golf ball.
Place a two tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet. Cook meatballs until they are cooked all the way through.
I then drop them into my marinera sauce and serve over the top of cooked spaghetti.
These are fast and easy to make. Enjoy.
- I’ll Be There - June 19, 2017
- Sweetbriar Cottage - June 12, 2017
- Chapel Car Bride - June 8, 2017
- The Writing Desk - May 29, 2017
- The Perfect Stranger - May 8, 2017
- Treasured Grace - April 17, 2017
- Rightfully Ours - April 10, 2017
- A Note Yet Unsung - March 13, 2017
- Nashville Series – Part Four – Pleasure In The Rain - March 2, 2017
- Nashville – Part Three – What We Feel - March 1, 2017