Description of The Cowboy’s Special Christmas
Left at the altar, veterinarian Jennifer moves a thousand miles away from the reminders of the man she thought to marry. She’ll focus on her new practice, make friends and forget about getting involved again any time soon.
After cowboy Cole Martin discovers the woman he loved has been going out with other men, he cuts all ties despite her attempts to rekindle their romance. Once burned, twice shy.
Starting something new–
When Cole and Jennifer meet, it’s like at first sight. But can this relationship forge ahead with all the heartache lingering from the past.
My review of The Cowboy’s Special Christmas
This story is a sweet Christmas romance. If you are looking for a short Christmas story to cozy up with for an afternoon, this is the book.
It is a story of two people who have had their hearts broken. They are not looking for love, they are just wanting to get through the holidays.
It is a delightful read. Pick up your copy today. I think you will enjoy Jennifer and Cole’s story.
About the author
USA Today Bestselling and award winning author Barbara McMahon has written more than 80 novels which have sold more than 16 million copies world wide. Known for her heartwarming, emotional stories, she excels in capturing those special feelings when first falling in love.
Her books have won a number of awards including the Bookseller’s Best, National Readers Choice Award and the prestigious HOLT Medallion.
For a complete list of books or to contact Barbara, visit her website: www.barbaramcmahon.com
- The Sound Of Rain - January 16, 2018
- Tate - January 8, 2018
- Treasure Me Cowboy - January 1, 2018
- Blind Spot - December 18, 2017
- If I Didn’t Know Better (Callaway Cousins #1) Callaways Book #9 - December 11, 2017
- The Cowboy’s Special Christmas - December 8, 2017
- The View From Rainshadow Bay - December 4, 2017
- In This Moment - November 27, 2017
- Writing What You Like - November 6, 2017
- Cherished Mercy - October 30, 2017