Description of to Wager Her Heart
My Review of To Wager Her Heart
I love Tamera Alexander’s books! I am obsessed with her books. It amazes me how she can take a place or an event in history and create such wonderful, detailed stories about how these things may have transpired.
In the book to Wager Her Heart she has taken a group of singers called the Jubilee Singers from the Fisk University in Nashville and created a wonderful story about their faith journey. She created loveable characters to tell this heart wrenching story.
Alexandra may not have been the trip preceptress for the group, but you’d never know it from the believeable story Tamera Alexander has created about her. Alexandra was definitely created for just such a time as this.
I hate when one of these books end. I, for a time am transported back to that time period and see things through the characters eyes. It is a splah of cold water in the face to have to leave them even though they always have a happy ending.
If historical fiction is your genre, then you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy of this book. The historic details are accurate and believable, the characters are very well developed and loveble.
Even though this book is part of a series, it is not necessary to have read the other two books first. Each book can stand alone, but after you read this one you will want to read the other two. This book will be available August 8, 2017.
About the author
Tamera Alexander is a USA Today bestselling author and one of today’s most popular writers in the historical fiction genre. She and her husband live in Nashville, Tennessee, not far from the Southern mansions that serve as the backdrop for six of her award-winning novels. For more about Tamera’s books, visit www.TameraAlexander.com
- Honeysuckle Dreams (A Blue Ridge Romance) - February 12, 2018
- Honor-Bound Lawman (Love Inspired Historical) - February 5, 2018
- Troubled Waters (Montana Rescue- Book #4) - January 29, 2018
- 10 Minute Novelists Conference - January 26, 2018
- You’re Gonna Love Me - January 22, 2018
- The Sound Of Rain - January 16, 2018
- Tate - January 8, 2018
- Treasure Me Cowboy - January 1, 2018
- Blind Spot - December 18, 2017
- If I Didn’t Know Better (Callaway Cousins #1) Callaways Book #9 - December 11, 2017